At the 2016 CNIA Fall Assembly, Area 07 will be conducting their every other year inventory.
California Northern Interior Area 07
- Is Area 07 being fiscally responsible and a good custodian of the 7th Tradition monies entrusted to us? How are the groups informed about the financial obligations of CNIA?
- What is the role of CNIA? Are all members given the opportunity to speak at assemblies and to participate in Area activities?
- Mindful that holding office is a great responsibility, not to be viewed as the outcome of a popularity contest, are we choosing our officers with care? Do we practice principles before personalities throughout our election and appoint-ing processes?
- Do new GSRs stick with General Service, or does the turnover seem excessive? If so, why? What can the Area do to help retain trusted servants?
- What can the Area do to better serve the Districts? How can we engage new GSRs and help support DCMs?
- Do we emphasize the importance of service sponsorship? How effectively? How can we do it better?